For those who have witnessed the World Series of Poker as well as the Barcelona PokerStars tournament, they can now move their attention to the ongoing World Cup of Cards that has more than six million guaranteed as the grand prize.
Indeed, for the professionals in the world of poker, it is raining money at live tournaments, as long as they have the skill and good luck to cash in.
The World Cup of Cards has started from the middle of August and will be a month long event. Canada is the venue for this event, it also gives poker players a chance to visit and experience the sights and sounds of Montreal in between the events of the tournament. The World Cup of Cards will continue till September 13th and will have 36 events in total. Eleven out of the 36 events will be non-hold’em games including Crazy Pineapple, Roll the Dice, Omaha hi/lo and so forth. Indeed, the mixed nature of games in this tournament makes it novel and interesting. Continue reading World Cup Of Cards
By the end of the June, the poker supply in Las Vegas will get a little thinner as the Luxor has decided to close its room.
The main casino corridor of Nevada will lose one more poker room when the Luxor will close its nine-table room. It will close the room on June 18 2017. The move is the follow up of the move of Monte Carlo who shut its poker room in April 2017. It is also the property of MGM.
So far, twenty two poker rooms have been closed in Las Vegas within the span of six years. Now the Sin City has three dozen poker rooms.
The closing of poker room of Luxor will leave the Strip area of Las Vegas with 260 tables and 18 rooms of poker. In 2007, in Nevada, it was the poker boom height in terms of the market size; there were a combined 396 tables and 26 Strip poker rooms. Continue reading In Las Vegas Now Luxor Casino Is To Close Its Poker Room
Will Daniel Negreanu beat Phil Hellmuth in the match of boxing? This might sound strange question to you, but Negreanu wants to people’s opinion on this.
Negreanu is a player who is most vocal and often involves in Twitter rants, polls and conversations with his fan and followers.
In recent instances, Negreanu is going to post a hand decision to gauge the thoughts of people. However, on 21st February the player wanted to know if his followers and fan people would bet on him for the boxing match that he is going to have against Hellmuth.
The question posted by per Negreanu on his twitter account is:
- Headgear would be worn.
- 3X3 minute rounds.
- The boxing fight will take place “tomorrow”.
- Negreanu Gets the Decision Win.
Total 12,177 followers participated in the poll and of which 57% participants say they are ready to bet their money on Negreanu.
The boxing match between both poker players is an informal game and Negreanu takes the matter as a joke twitted that the last full three rounds the Poker Brat would be a 20-1 dog. Continue reading Negreanu And Hellmuth In Boxing Ring
The complete adventurous PokerStars Championship Bahamas concluded on and as expected, Christian Harder made the way to $5,000 Main Event and won it.
It is the first ever win for Harder for PokerStars Championship Bahamas Main Event. Harder beat Cliff Josephy and heads-up to win the prize.
Details of top five positions in the event are:
- United States Christian Harder won the tournament and claimed the price of $429,66
- The second position of the tournament was secured by Cliff Josephy from United States. And he won the price of $403,448. Third price again went to a player of the United States, and the winning amount was $259,980.
- The fourth position of the event was secured by player from Russia Aleksei Opalikhin. He won the price of $191,420. Fifth position was taken by Michael Gentili of Canada and he won the prize amount of $140,940. The sixth position was secured by Norway player Rasmus Glæsel and the winning amount was $103,780.
- The final table of the championship started with six hands, but it soon turned to be five hands. Rasmus Glæsel of Norway, lost a few chips very early on was out. After the exit of Rasmus, it took hours and a number of hands for the next player to go. And then gradual eviction happened. And finally Harder and Josephy encountered each other. They played really well and because only one could have been the winner thus Harder made his way. In 2008 event, Harder finished in seventh position. And in the year 2017, he became the winner of the championship.
- The last round of the event did not take much time to get over. Then Josephy was out kicked by Harder and he lost chips very rapidly. And this happened multiple times in the event. After some time the game got over and Harder was declared as winner of the tournament.
Continue reading PCB Concluded Declaring Harder As Winner
Christian Harder is a professional poker player.
This player is very much skilled and a very sharp poker player. He plays the game with all the new tricks and the methods he is very much concerned towards the game. He loves the profession he has chosen. He choose this profession at a very young age and has achievement much titles cashes and many achievements in the game but he is not completely satisfied with his playing skills he wants to achieve more and become one of the final tables in the poker game.
This player comes with the winning spirit in the game and o matter whether he wins or loses the game he is satisfied with it and if he loses then he learns from his mistakes and look at it that he won’t repeat these mistakes again. He always learns from his mistakes and also looks at his opponent in a very sharp way and also learns from them the methods of playing he captures the weakness of the players and keeps a check on it until the next game with the same player and then looking at the weakness he attacks the player. Continue reading Christian Harder works and plays the poker game
Poker frauds have become common and poker player Marcel Luske, taking a break from the table, hopes that the menace can be tackled if the poker industry adapts the unique identification system developed by his company which is specially designed to crackdown frauds taking place in the game.
In order to do this he is taking a bet which he believes would prevent frauds and offer security to the game.
Marcel, a former pro from PokerStars declared this week that Fortified-ID his new venture has developed the first personal identification card system in the world which would uniquely feature an impossible to clone finger print. As per the company website the company creates “nonClonableIDTM technology (nCID)” labels and tags that carry inimitable digital fingerprints in the user’s identity cards. The cards will be authenticated by scanning the nCID tags which in turn will allow the determination of the identity of the persons by the poker platform. According to claim the compactly created identity cards will be ideal for poker registration to serving as a passport when you need to travel overseas.
Continue reading Marcel Luske in full battle gear to fight off Poker Frauds